This enrollment module is for “NEW” Students who have never been enrolled in ACISD before.
If your student has been enrolled here before and is returning, you must use the Returning Student Registration Module in Family Access.
Call the campus your student will be attending if you need your Family Access login and your password reset.
*The parent/guardian with whom the student lives will be the one required to enroll their student.
*You will need a good email address in order to get the access needed to complete this enrollment. Follow the steps below:
1. If you already have an email address, and know your login and password for it:
- Fill in all of the information boxes down below and click the orange “Submit Account Request” button at the bottom left side of the screen.
- An email will be set to your email address that will have your Skyward Login (which will be your email address) and a five digit password. It will also have a link to www.acisd.org.
- Either click on the link in your email or go back to the ACISD website and the Parent’s page and click on the Skyward Link to continue your login.
- Enter your email address and five digit password in the Skyward box.
- Make sure the “Login Area” says NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT”.
- Click the Sign In button and begin your student’s registration.
2. If you do not have an email address you can sign up for a free one by going to www.google.com:
- Once you get online at www.Google.com, click on "Gmail", and then click on "Create an Account".
- Follow the instructions to set up your email account and get an email address.
- Once you have a free email address from Google, go back to the District Website, www.acisd.org and click on the “Parents & Students” link. Under Skyward Information, click on the ** New To District Online Enrollment link.
2020-21 Campus Grade & Phone