This enrollment module is for “NEW” Students who have never been enrolled in ACISD before or have Not attended ACISD for two or more years.
*The parent/guardian with whom the student lives will be the one required to enroll their student.
*You will need a good email address in order to complete this enrollment. Follow steps below:
- Fill in all of the information boxes down below and click the orange “Submit Account Request” button at the bottom left side of the screen.
- An email will be sent to your email address and will have your Skyward Login (which will be your email address) and a five or 6 digit password. It will also have a link to www.acisd.org.
- Either click on the link in your email or go back to the ACISD website and the Parent’s page and click on the Skyward Link to continue your login.
- Enter your email address and five digit password in the Skyward box.
- Make sure the “Login Area” says NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT”.
- Click the Sign In button and begin your student’s enrollment.
2. If you do not have an email address you can sign up for a free one by going to www.google.com:
- Once you get online at www.Google.com, click on "Gmail", and then click on "Create an Account".
- Follow the instructions to set up your email account and get an email address.
- Once you have a free email address from Google, go back to the District Website, www.acisd.org and click on the “Parents & Students” link. Under Skyward Information, click on the ** New To District Online Enrollment link.
2020-21 Campus Grade & Phone