This enrollment module is for “NEW” Students who have NEVER been enrolled in ACISD or did Not complete the previous year in ACISD.
*The parent/guardian with whom the student lives will be the one required to enroll their student.
*You will need a good email address in order to complete this enrollment. Follow steps below:
- If your student did not complete the previous year or was enrolled in any other school year at ACISD, skip to Step 3.
- Fill in all of the information boxes down below and click the orange “Submit Account Request” button at the bottom left side of the screen.
- An email will be sent to your email address and will have your Skyward Login (which will be your email address) and a five or six digit temporary password. It will also have a link to www.acisd.org.
- Either click on the link in your email or go back to the ACISD website and the Parent’s page and click on the Skyward Link to continue your login.
- Enter your email address and five or six digit password in the Skyward box.
- Make sure the “Login Area” says NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT”.
- Click the Sign In button and begin your student’s enrollment.
2. If you do not have an email address you can sign up for a free one by going to www.google.com:
- Once you get online at www.Google.com, click on "Gmail", and then click on "Create an Account".
- Follow the instructions to set up your email account and get an email address.
- Once you have a free email address from Google, go back to the District Website, www.acisd.org and click on the “Parents” page link. Under Skyward Information, click on the ** New To District Online Enrollment link.
3. You will have an old Family Access account if your student was ever enrolled in ACISD.
You will use that login and password to begin the NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT
2021-22 Campus Grade & Phone
- Go to the District website, www.acisd.org, Navigate to the Parents page and click on **New To District Online Enrollment link.
- You may contact the student’s campus to retrieve your old login and have your password reset if you do not remember this.