This form is the first step to enrolling your new student online. Complete required fields to request an account that you will use to log in to a secure Online Enrollment System.
This process is for:
- Families enrolling their student(s) into Calallen ISD for the very first time.
- Pre-Kindergarten students that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Economically Disadvantaged
- Limited English Proficiency
- Foster Care (former or current)
- Child of a U.S. armed forces active duty member or a U.S. armed forces member killed/injured during active duty
- Dependent of a Star of Texas recipient
If you have students who are currently enrolled and need to enroll a younger or an additional sibling that is not going into Pre-Kindergarten, please login to your current Skyward Family Access and find the “New Student Online Enrollment” (NSOE) link.
You must be the designated Primary Guardian in Skyward to complete the process.
NOTE: This form is the first step to enrolling your new student(s) online. A valid and active e-mail is preferred to continue, but if you do not have an email address, please REMEMBER to write down your login and password in order to proceed. Once you have completed and submitted your information below, you will receive an e-mail that will contain your login credentials. Next you will proceed to the website, www.calallen.org. Click on the FAMILIES tab. Then choose SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS under the Parent/Guardian link. Enter login ID and password credentials AND YOU MUST change the drop down login area box to NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT. Then CLICK sign in!