Welcome to the New Student Online Enrollment process. It is intended for the following:
- Families enrolling their student(s) into Calallen ISD for the very first time.
- Pre-Kindergarten students that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Economically Disadvantaged
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- Foster Care (former or current)
- Child of a U.S. Armed Forces active duty member or a U.S. Armed Forces member killed/injured during active duty
- Dependent of a Star of Texas recipient
IMPORTANT: If you have students who are currently enrolled and you are in need of enrolling a younger child or additional sibling that is not going into Pre-Kindergarten, please login to your current Skyward Family Access account and find the New Student Online Enrollment tab to proceed. You must be the designated Primary Guardian in Skyward to complete the process.
NOTE: This form is the initial step to enrolling your new student using the New Student Online Enrollment process. Please proceed to complete required fields to first request a portal account that you will provide you with a 5-digit Passcode to use to log into the secure system using your email address as your Login ID. A valid and active email address is required to continue. Once you have completed and submitted your information for an account, you will receive an email providing you with your login credentials, along with instructions on how to log in and continue.